Rank II

Member I

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Chapman
Member #

My wife and I are looking at off-road teardrops. Does anyone have any experience with Vintage Trailer Works XTR or Aero Teardrops Steel HC?
Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks!

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
I have zero experience with these two companies. But a cursory look suggests they can build whatever you want. Have a look at @SixOverland 's trailer, ask them about their experiences as they have documented their trailer and have been happy with it as far as I can tell, they have a YouTube channel and are members here. I'm sure they would be happy (yes im volunteering them lol) to discuss their experiences and get you some great feedback on trailers.

CC220

Rank II

Member I

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Chapman
Member #

I have zero experience with these two companies. But a cursory look suggests they can build whatever you want. Have a look at @SixOverland 's trailer, ask them about their experiences as they have documented their trailer and have been happy with it as far as I can tell, they have a YouTube channel and are members here. I'm sure they would be happy (yes im volunteering them lol) to discuss their experiences and get you some great feedback on trailers.
Thanks