Oct 2-3 - East TN and West NC group trip?

• HTML tutorial

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Anybody in East Tennessee and Western North Carolina interested in hitting up some trails?

We have explored a few FS roads in this area but would like to find some trickier stuff with a group. Traded in our Tacoma for a GX460 and want to test it out some.
@NCFireGuy
Hey, Blake and Marc.
I just posted a Rally Point for an event at Uwharrie NF and 2 private off-roading locations. There will be camping guided trail runs and food available, as well. Links to the event tickets can be found in the Rally Point description.

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Anybody in East Tennessee and Western North Carolina interested in hitting up some trails?

We have explored a few FS roads in this area but would like to find some trickier stuff with a group. Traded in our Tacoma for a GX460 and want to test it out some.
@NCFireGuy
Hey, Blake and Marc.
I just posted a Rally Point for an event at Uwharrie NF and 2 private off-roading locations. There will be camping guided trail runs and food available, as well. Links to the event tickets can be found in the Rally Point description.

I believe we are in. I was on a scout trip last weekend so I am playing catch up.

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS callsign WRTJ513
We've been scouting out some decent trails around Pisgah and Cherokee. Trying to string together a few with maybe an overnight camp area. Nothing too difficult, but more than FS roads.

We'll be ready in about a week to get going. Blew the engine last week. Just started reassembly today. Takes a bit while trying to work...