Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

If someone recorded the track and could share that I can scour google maps to see if I can find it.

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

That bear pic was exactly why we spun around so quick to grab it. Those are hard to get without the bear running away in the shot. Hahahaha

I unfortunately didn’t record any tracks, I looked on my google tracking data. But didn’t see it earlier. I truly just dropped in the back and followed, they both knew the area and had a plan. I was good with that.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
That bear pic was exactly why we spun around so quick to grab it. Those are hard to get without the bear running away in the shot. Hahahaha

I unfortunately didn’t record any tracks, I looked on my google tracking data. But didn’t see it earlier. I truly just dropped in the back and followed, they both knew the area and had a plan. I was good with that.

Was that photo prerunner is asking about taken after we split up?

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Was that photo prerunner is asking about taken after we split up?
Nope, talking to the wife what we remember is you were sitting at a stop sign, waiting to turn (left I think), Steven was unlocking his hubs and she grabbed the shot. We think it was near the end. I am pretty sure it was after the bridge that was curved while going over the river. If that helps any. Lol

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Nope lol. @Prerunner1982 check your PMs for our last day tracks. I'm going over to Gaia now to pull the link so it'll be a few mins.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Attachments