• HTML tutorial

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

Hey OB crew,

JayTwo100 and I are planning a meet and drive out to the coast on 11/11/2016.

Planning to meet up around 9am and head out to Gearhart, OR then up the coast on the beach to the Shipwreck, then continuing on to the mouth of the Columbia River, then head back into town.

I figured I'd post it up on there and see if anyone was interested in joining, meeting some fellow OB members, and sharing a brisk Oregon Coast day away from the city.

Reactions: TheMcCalls

TheMcCalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Auburn, WA
Member #

Hey OB crew,

JayTwo100 and I are planning a meet and drive out to the coast on 11/11/2016.

Planning to meet up around 9am and head out to Gearhart, OR then up the coast on the beach to the Shipwreck, then continuing on to the mouth of the Columbia River, then head back into town.

I figured I'd post it up on there and see if anyone was interested in joining, meeting some fellow OB members, and sharing a brisk Oregon Coast day away from the city.
Sounds like fun. My wife and I will be out of town that weekend, but we're up in Auburn, WA (only about 3 hours north), so keep us on your radar for the future!

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

Sounds like fun. My wife and I will be out of town that weekend, but we're up in Auburn, WA (only about 3 hours north), so keep us on your radar for the future!
Totally. This trip has been cancelled for the time being so you didn't miss out on anything. But we'll be rescheduling shortly. We'll post up an event on our FB page when we get the logistics sorted out.

Http://Facebook.com/c2coverland

Reactions: TheMcCalls

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

I've been wanting to sample a "Pronto Pup" in at area of the coast. I'd be up for any Sunday. The crummier the weather the better.