Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Hello all,

I have seen thousand post about where to go ? But not really a lot where can you build your vehicle with overland equipment.
In NOVA pretty much no shops to have a help to build your vision, well I found one. I'm not make any commissions or profit form them. It's just good word about the shop called Voodoo Automotive.
So I have done few things there , Water tank mount solution, roof rail installation and winch in Titan XD with EOM bumper !!!.
All project went or going well Guy has sense and view to build and correctly . Not a replacement part. I will really recommend. Well I'm trying to make a call to use his shop, as these guys like him will disappeared in some office eventually if we are not trying to support these business. Shop has high roof as well so no problem with high lifted truck and RTT .
The prices are very acceptable . You might get a discount if you say about overland/truck camping . As i said nothing for me just want to keep this business going, as he told me he might get out as he doesn't want just R&R parts he wants help with builds
I very handy myself as ex aircraft tech from United Air .

Last edited:
Reactions: Uberland

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

That's cool. I was thinking there should be a place to list shops that specialize in 4x4 or overland setups, if there isnt already. Here in Massachusetts we have a few places, one is Elias 4x4, for example. I've never been there, so I dont know if they work on the Silverado or van type builds, as I see mainly Jeeps on thier website. So it would be good to have a list if recommended shops and what thier specialties are

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I see. Well it's hard to find people with good mechanical skills like not R&R but with ideas and manufacturing. Most cases is every truck is custom build .

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Just installed lights and Vodoo did a harness for me . Very happy with results.
They are actually op out to do outfit . The guy can weld , installed roof racks as he did for me. Harness abs electrical work .
It's perfect location for the DC area as in Sterling VA area only 20 miles from DC/Arlington and 10/15 miles away from Haymarket, South Riding and Leesburg Ashburn areas. It's right by 267 exits two min away from airport . Give him your business he is very knowledgeable with lots certifications like as Contractor doing Construction , Electrical and repairs.

Attachments