Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
What trail was that? I am going to go out this weekend somewhere. Looking for company. Anything from a day trip to three days works for me.

I'm living in Prescott at the moment, We need to grab lunch sometime.

Reactions: AnthonyD1978

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
What trail was that? I am going to go out this weekend somewhere. Looking for company. Anything from a day trip to three days works for me.

I'm living in Prescott at the moment, We need to grab lunch sometime.
That's down in Sedona.

How long have you been in the area? I've been here a few years now and still exploring.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I've been here working for two months. I am an aerospace engineer. I am just getting settled so I can go out. I ran a trail up to Crown King a couple of weeks ago from the south. It isn't the standard way and I did a 50 mile loop out through the desert. It was cool but I was by myself and didn't see another soul all day. I did however see a mountain lion stalking some deer.

I saw a ton of trails up by Sedona. I work out by the Prescott airport and I am staying in Dewey. I have a three day weekend every other week. My wife and I were professional photographers for years and did scenic the full length of the Rockies, so photography is a driving force to my expeditions.

Reactions: AnthonyD1978

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
I've been here working for two months. I am an aerospace engineer. I am just getting settled so I can go out. I ran a trail up to Crown King a couple of weeks ago from the south. It isn't the standard way and I did a 50 mile loop out through the desert. It was cool but I was by myself and didn't see another soul all day. I did however see a mountain lion stalking some deer.

I saw a ton of trails up by Sedona. I work out by the Prescott airport and I am staying in Dewey. I have a three day weekend every other week. My wife and I were professional photographers for years and did scenic the full length of the Rockies, so photography is a driving force to my expeditions.
I have a 3 day weekend every other week too!

From a pure scenic/photography point of view I recommend these trails (from the ones I've done so far):

Broken Arrow in Sedona - Has some rock stairs at the end that you go down. Looks like your rig should be fine though.

Schnebly Hill Road in Sedona - Easy

Edge of the World Drive - Easy