FlyfisherBL

Rank 0

Contributor I

10087 Bald Hill Road, Bulkley-Nechako E, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
YJ Overlander
Hello and welcome to the Northwest of BC.

I’m checking in and seeing if there’s any interest up here for some overlanders to do some weekend crawls between Prince Rupert and Prince George over the summer. The more the merrier. Some weekender places of interest for me range from easy to moderate to difficult. Kenny Dam, Telkwa Pass Trail, Mackenzie Trail.

Depending how many people are interested and what vehicles people have would likely determine what we could get organized.

Drop a comment about where you’re interested in exploring and what vehicle you’re in. Let’s get some adventures planned for the summer when we get an all clear from Public Health that Covid isn’t a problem anymore.

I’m in a Jeep YJ, 31” tires. And I’m open to anything from a local day trip to a weeklong off-road adventure.

Attachments

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey, I was just looking around for OB members in this area, and here you are! I live in Telkwa, BC, and my interest in exploring off road is always high. Time is definitely a limited commodity for me, but definitely keep me posted.

One place I strongly want to visit is Dorreen, so that's a possibility.

Here's a pic of my 1999 CR-V. Don't underestimate it, it's gotten me a lot of places I wouldn't have believed!
IMG_20200503_174250504_HDR.jpg

Cheers!