Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

33.418704,-95.881516

This location is for a farm to market road in fannin county just east of ladonia texas, it's a mud road that your almost guaranteed to get stuck in if your not in a tractor. So if your looking to practice up on mud recovery or test your rig this is a great place to do it there are plenty of stumps and trees to winch off of. The mud is about 10 inches deep and it seems there is a sandstone formation underneath there are exposed areas of sandstone throughout the mud its very slick stuff. I didnt think to take pics since i was preoccupied getting unstuck ill definately do so next time i try and take that road.
It will seem your driving through someones field but i promise this is a open road also there are alot of easier and harder fun mud roads in this area after head up to the ladonia fossil park on the sulphur river it is free and you can find all kinds of fossils and even caddo indian arrowheads. Contact me if you decide to try this and end up needing help i am only 10 min away or i can come with you we love driving the backroads.