US Southeast North Carolina meet up

• HTML tutorial

Haas04

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lillington, NC, USA
Member #

There is a meet up this weekend if anyone is available. It’s at the Flats off-road park in Marion, NC. The Facebook link is below. Hopefully it works.

3594 US-221, Marion, NC 28752
Marion, North Carolina 28752

Apdski

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Raleigh, NC, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
D
Member #

Hello all, reviving an oldish thread. Has there been a NC group formed here yet? I’m from Raleigh and would love to take more trips to the mountains and check out places like hurricane creek and brown mountain. I’ve done a good bit in uwharrie and the outer banks, but I’m looking to see what else NC has to offer.

Reactions: JButtress

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Hello all, reviving an oldish thread. Has there been a NC group formed here yet? I’m from Raleigh and would love to take more trips to the mountains and check out places like hurricane creek and brown mountain. I’ve done a good bit in uwharrie and the outer banks, but I’m looking to see what else NC has to offer.
I'm with a pretty good sized group that gets together about once a month. we've gone to Old NC 105 and Gorges State Park and a 3rd place 2 weeks ago that i didn't go to. I can tag you in our thread thats most active so you can be informed of the next trip

Contributor II

Mount Holly, NC
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Giszczak
I'm with a pretty good sized group that gets together about once a month. we've gone to Old NC 105 and Gorges State Park and a 3rd place 2 weeks ago that i didn't go to. I can tag you in our thread thats most active so you can be informed of the next trip
Do you mind adding me as well? Would love to meet up with some people in the next month if anyone has anything planned.

B-Strick

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Concord, NC, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Strickland
Member #

Hey - please add me to your threads as well. I am in Concord, NC and certainly would like to take some trips.

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
I was just thinking of that. I go there regularly, as a matter of fact I was there last week and going again this weekend. We need to do something up there in 2020.

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
Anyone know any places in Charlotte or relatively close to Charlotte to go off-roading?
Old Hwy 105, Linville Gorge NC Google map search "Pinchin trailhead" The highway is dirt, rough in places and rougher in some others. Is 1hr 45 min from Charlotte, N C. Also Brown Mtn ohv area or Uwharrie ohv.