• HTML tutorial

mf_cuge

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fairmont, WV, USA
Member #

Hey all!
My name is Mike but all of my friends call me cuge. Happy to be a part of the forum! I’m new to the overland community and can’t wait to dive into it. I spend most every weekend outdoors hiking, backpacking and fly fishing. Cancer left me as an upper extremity amputee a few years ago so, if anyone has any one armed overlanding tips I’d love to hear them! Lol...great to meet ya and looking forward to overlanding!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome! Hate to hear about the arm but glad you're still here to join us!

How does one pronounce "cuge"?

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Kudos to you for continuing to go out on adventures after your battle.

Reactions: mf_cuge

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey all!
My name is Mike but all of my friends call me cuge. Happy to be a part of the forum! I’m new to the overland community and can’t wait to dive into it. I spend most every weekend outdoors hiking, backpacking and fly fishing. Cancer left me as an upper extremity amputee a few years ago so, if anyone has any one armed overlanding tips I’d love to hear them! Lol...great to meet ya and looking forward to overlanding!
Cuge, welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all!
Hello Mike and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Sorry about the loss of your arm. Glad you found us.