Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi everyone. I’m a newbie from Sacramento. I’m hoping to find a community of local overlanders that I can tag along with to learn the ropes and discover new spots!

Currently have a Ram 1500 5.7.
Mods to date:
Bilstein 5100s (2.8” level)
17” wheelsView attachment 94024
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Here is a great meetup you should checkout;

If you have any questions message your Regional Member Representative, @Magic Mike, or me, your Regional Director,on the forum at @Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone. I’m a newbie from Sacramento. I’m hoping to find a community of local overlanders that I can tag along with to learn the ropes and discover new spots!

Mods to date:
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Welcome! We have a really great group up here in Reno if you want to venture over the hill :)

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey Deez, welcome to Overland Bound. Like @Narbob said if you have any questions feel free to contact me, here in the forums! If you are looking for people to Overland with then you are in luck. There is a ton of members in the Sacramento Valley and Surrounding area. You can connect with people a number of different ways; First and foremost watch the Rally Point area for reoccurring monthly meetups, also watch the calendar. Also Sierra Foothills Overlanders has a monthly meetup and we try and do trips at least once a month. There is also really good monthly meetups in Ripon, Ca (Central Cal Meetup), if you have questions contact @PapaDave. Also the meetup in Reno, and you can talk to Bill @HappyOurOverlanding for further info. I attend meetup for all the of these groups and there all great people.

Look forward to seeing you out there

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS

Mods to date:
Also from sac we have a group that does some trail and training stuff. Are you on IG? We are pretty ac

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Mods to date:
Welcome to the overland bound community from another Ram driver. Glad to have you join us.