New to Overland, New to Northwest Arkansas

• HTML tutorial

Walker5168

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good Morning everyone,

Im completely new to Overland and am looking for somewhere I can go explore in my area without having to have a super built rig. An easy trail just to get out. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? Im new to this area and don't even know where to go to get off the pavement lol.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Sounds great. I'll check out the facebook and website. Would be glad to make the trip down there. How often do you guys ride and in what areas?

Thanks!
When the weather is nice normally every weekend. Most of the time around Byrd's adventure center over to carwash falls with either a meal at Oark store or Byrd's restaurant. Byrd's has the best Ribeye's you'll ever eat!

Reactions: fbledsoe

Beer Hounds

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakeville, MN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Pettit
Member #

Good Morning everyone,

Im completely new to Overland and am looking for somewhere I can go explore in my area without having to have a super built rig. An easy trail just to get out. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? Im new to this area and don't even know where to go to get off the pavement lol.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Welcome from Bentonville! When I moved here about a year and a half ago I started with getting to know the area around White Rock mountain pretty well. We went from there, and within a year put 25,000 miles on our 4runner, mostly in the Ozarks. Look up the Parker-Hickman homestead and Union School for some easy day trips to get to know the area.

Beer Hounds

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakeville, MN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Pettit
Member #

Sounds great. Will definitely check that out as well. We live in Centerton, and once I started paying attention I see some built rigs all over the place.
We are right around the corner. There are a lot of 4runners and Jeeps here for sure, much more than where I moved from in Washington.

Reactions: Silverback_WK2