New to California and to the overland community

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Brodie
Hello. Recently moved to California (Lodi to be exact) not new to the overland or off road scene but I'm just starting my career so I don't have all the toys...yet! Im running a Subaru Outback with all terrains that I've camped out of many many times. I enjoy being outdoors and getting away! Anybody else from the Sacramento, Modesto area?

Reactions: Tinker

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Hello. Recently moved to California (Lodi to be exact) not new to the overland or off road scene but I'm just starting my career so I don't have all the toys...yet! Im running a Subaru Outback with all terrains that I've camped out of many many times. I enjoy being outdoors and getting away! Anybody else from the Sacramento, Modesto area?
Hello from SoCal. I've seen tons of posts from folks in your neck of the woods. You should be in good hands up there!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Hello from SoCal. I've seen tons of posts from folks in your neck of the woods. You should be in good hands up there!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I am not to far away about 70 miles south in Merced.