New Texan Here

• HTML tutorial

Twiggyman

Rank 0

Contributor I

Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to meet/making some new friends. I actually own a custom car and off-road shop and have always wanted to build my own vehicle and do adventure my own way! Bucket list thing... So I just went out and purchased a 2000 Yukon Xl 4x4 straight truck ton of miles of course lol. Working through suspension now nothing fancy and nothing I can’t trail fix or buy and a local autoparts store, I work on cars every day don’t want to do it on my down time. 91479

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to meet/making some new friends. I actually own a custom car and off-road shop and have always wanted to build my own vehicle and do adventure my own way! Bucket list thing... So I just went out and purchased a 2000 Yukon Xl 4x4 straight truck ton of miles of course lol. Working through suspension now nothing fancy and nothing I can’t trail fix or buy and a local autoparts store, I work on cars every day don’t want to do it on my down time. View attachment 91479
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Twiggyman

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to meet/making some new friends. I actually own a custom car and off-road shop and have always wanted to build my own vehicle and do adventure my own way! Bucket list thing... So I just went out and purchased a 2000 Yukon Xl 4x4 straight truck ton of miles of course lol. Working through suspension now nothing fancy and nothing I can’t trail fix or buy and a local autoparts store, I work on cars every day don’t want to do it on my down time. View attachment 91479
I’m in the local area well McKinney would to try and get a few member new and old together, would you be interested?

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound community ... glad to have you on board!