New off-road camper

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

I didn’t want to buy anything else on credit as I’m still paying off my jeep but short of selling a jeep and getting a much bigger rig I needed more cargo capacity and storage so I pulled the plug on a brand new off-road adventure trailer camper. Not too many details right now it’s a brand new model for an RV manufacturer it does have true independent coils for an off-road suspension I had quite a few conversations with the engineer that developed a suspension as well as a technical support team from the manufacturer it’s basically a toy hauler that has a slide out for a cooler and the camp stove but I’m not going to get too far ahead of myself as I haven’t picked the trailer up yet haven’t signed the paperwork yet all I know is that I’ve been told by the RV dealer that I am approved what my interest rate is and what the term is I’m supposed to get it Friday the 5th. All update when I know for sure. If all works out positively I do plan on making some modifications to the trailer to better accommodate my personal needs and the way that I camp.

whododat

Rank II

Enthusiast III

TN
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Jim
Little confused here. You are buying a trailer and don't know the manufacturer or just don't want to list it here?