Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
New member from South Western Pa. I've been browsing for a month finally decided to post. Slowly building my 2017 GMC Sierra Double cab to run forest roads and some light wheeling. Plans for now is a 2.5 level lift to fit 33's and eventually have plans to go bigger.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member from South Western Pa. I've been browsing for a month finally decided to post. Slowly building my 2017 GMC Sierra Double cab to run forest roads and some light wheeling. Plans for now is a 2.5 level lift to fit 33's and eventually have plans to go bigger.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative can help.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Reactions: Razorrc

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Razorrc

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound from the opposite corner of the state! If you’re on Facebook check out the OB East group and definitely check out the calendar. Our spring meet up was just posted this morning. Hope to meet you out there!

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Welcome to Overland Bound from the opposite corner of the state! If you’re on Facebook check out the OB East group and definitely check out the calendar. Our spring meet up was just posted this morning. Hope to meet you out there!
I tired to join the facebook group. I'm not a paid member, just a forum member for right now.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region! Check out the Calendar and the East Region Forum for upcoming trips, meetups and other information. Ask any questions you have...OB is full of knowledge!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova