• HTML tutorial

Haas04

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lillington, NC, USA
Member #

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I just signed up last night to the group. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone and possibly getting to some meet ups. I have a 2017 TRD ORP 4Runner. I’m slowly talking my wife into getting what I want on there. I currently live in Lillington,NC but will be moving the Germany this year. Hopefully some members are around there.

Jason

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I just signed up last night to the group. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone and possibly getting to some meet ups. I have a 2017 TRD ORP 4Runner. I’m slowly talking my wife into getting what I want on there. I currently live in Lillington,NC but will be moving the Germany this year. Hopefully some members are around there.

Jason
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Haas04

Drengr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Griz
Last Name
Grzywa
Member #

Welcome to the forum Jason. Germany is such a beautiful place. I was stationed there in 90-91, and had a lifted silver 90 Taco. Germans didn't know what to make of it as I rolled down the autabahn hauling 60mph with a bed full of GIs and Girls.

Reactions: Chadlyb and Haas04

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

Jason
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative they are there to help.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Germany is in our Mid Europe Region, they have several events planed over the next year.

Reactions: Drengr and Haas04

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello All,

Jason
Hey Haas .. Welcome to the Overland Bound community!! I'm from Lillington NC as well closer to Anderson Creek & spring Lake fairly close to Ray Rd living in the Oakmount Gate Community off Docs Road. When will you transition to Germany? Currently my location is Afghanistan Bagram but, will be home at the very start of May. Maybe we can link up. Likewise I own a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road same flag in the side window just like yours is displayed.

Reactions: Drengr and Haas04

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound Jason! A lot of great people here who are always willing to help. If you don’t see what you’re looking for please don’t hesitate to ask.

Reactions: Drengr

Haas04

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lillington, NC, USA
Member #

Hey Haas .. Welcome to the Overland Bound community!! I'm from Lillington NC as well closer to Anderson Creek & spring Lake fairly close to Ray Rd living in the Oakmount Gate Community off Docs Road. When will you transition to Germany? Currently my location is Afghanistan Bagram but, will be home at the very start of May. Maybe we can link up. Likewise I own a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road same flag in the side window just like yours is displayed.
I live across Docs from you in Trotters Ridge. I’ll still be here when you get back. Hit me up!

Reactions: Drengr

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Wow ... Small World you weren't kidding not even a 1/4 mile on the left past Executive Dr. Definitely will hit you up!!! I'm pre-planning a trip to the Georgia Traverse for about 5 days in May. Flying my Buddy down from NH to tag along for the ride. So if you have time we could all the trail at the same time. I have to put a lift, tires & sliders on pretty quickly when I return but, when that's done I'm ready to roll.

Haas04

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lillington, NC, USA
Member #

Wow ... Small World you weren't kidding not even a 1/4 mile on the left past Executive Dr. Definitely will hit you up!!! I'm pre-planning a trip to the Georgia Traverse for about 5 days in May. Flying my Buddy down from NH to tag along for the ride. So if you have time we could all the trail at the same time. I have to put a lift, tires & sliders on pretty quickly when I return but, when that's done I'm ready to roll.
Sounds like fun! Not sure when I’ll be shipping my 4R though. It will be around that time since it takes a bit to get there. Going through the process of figuring all of the dates out now. Let me know if you need help putting on the lift. A buddy and I did mine and his Tacoma last year. Stay safe!

Reactions: PatriotT4R

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Sounds like fun! Not sure when I’ll be shipping my 4R though. It will be around that time since it takes a bit to get there. Going through the process of figuring all of the dates out now. Let me know if you need help putting on the lift. A buddy and I did mine and his Tacoma last year. Stay safe!
Understood Jason, I could absolutely use your help with the lift install! Your still more than welcome to tag along even if you jump the trunk with us its not a problem. I also understand that you will need to take care of allot before heading to Germany either way I cool with what ever you decide to do.