New member north of boise

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Idaho City, ID, USA
First Name
Forrest
Last Name
Tindall
Hey everyone! I’m Forrest. I’m 30 and I’m a full-time business owner and student studying fisheries and wildlife science focusing on Ichthyology. I live in the mountains near Idaho city with my wife and 3 dogs. I’m an avid conservationist and angler, who loves getting remote hunting down secluded fishing spots.

I own a couple rigs, a 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2, a 2005 Jeep Wrangler, a 1990 Ford F-150 and a 2004 Honda Element that you’ll never see lol.

I just bought the 2005 Wrangler in minty stock form and am in the process of building it out and getting it ready for my needs. It’s a little bit of a mad dash before snow falls because it’s going to be a third La Nina winter and likely to bring over 5 feet of snow.

As far as experience, I’ve never really considered myself an overlander until recently. However, I have been taking my many rigs on sketchy roads in the Idaho mountains since I got my permit 15 years ago. But I’m sure there is much to still learn! It may be unlikely but if anyone has a 87-91 F-series truck or bronco I’m happy to help troubleshoot, I know them quite well.

id really like to be able to do some group trips once i get my new jeep ready with new tires, lighting, winch and coms.

_DSC7907-2.JPG
IMG_4103.jpg
DSC00644.JPG

Reactions: Sledder10