Xplorer48

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bellingham, WA
Member #

Home: NW Washington State

Vehicle: 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Off Road/ 2013 Hallmark Ute pop up truck camper

History: started backpacking in my teens, family drove WWII Willy’s Flat Fender Jeep in Cascades, now retired we explore the West which is usually 2 trips each spring and fall. Looking forward to seeing where others have been. Husband and I photograph, rockhound, explore ghost Towns, check out gravel and dirt roads to see where they go.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Home: NW Washington State

Vehicle: 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Off Road/ 2013 Hallmark Ute pop up truck camper

History: started backpacking in my teens, family drove WWII Willy’s Flat Fender Jeep in Cascades, now retired we explore the West which is usually 2 trips each spring and fall. Looking forward to seeing where others have been. Husband and I photograph, rockhound, explore ghost Towns, check out gravel and dirt roads to see where they go.
Hi Xplorer48 and welcome to OB! Nice truck and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

Joined about two months ago but I just got onto the forums and started really getting into the depths of this website, pretty awesome stuff. From Ecuador but I'm in New York state now. I have a 2015 4runner named "apollo" you might know him and a 2010 JKUR that is sadly on the market, he isn't too happy about that. Greetings to everyone!

IMG_0283.JPG

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Joined about two months ago but I just got onto the forums and started really getting into the depths of this website, pretty awesome stuff. From Ecuador but I'm in New York state now. I have a 2015 4runner named "apollo" you might know him and a 2010 JKUR that is sadly on the market, he isn't too happy about that. Greetings to everyone!

View attachment 35918
Hi Kawr and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

DZ305

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Logan, Ohio
Member #

Home: Logan, Ohio

Vehicle: 2003 Ford F-250 4x4....No name for the rig yet and she is very much a work in progress on a tight budget.

History: I have been into hiking, backpacking, hunting and all things outdoors since as early as I can remember. My dad put a wrench in my hands as soon as he could and I have been taking things apart and putting them back together ever since( not always successfully ) . The concept of overland has always drawn my interest but the distractions of life pulled me away from ever really taking part. I am now in a place where I can start to take more time for myself and enjoy living. I hope to make some great new friends and see new places! IMG_2374.JPG

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Home: Logan, Ohio

Vehicle: 2003 Ford F-250 4x4....No name for the rig yet and she is very much a work in progress on a tight budget.

History: I have been into hiking, backpacking, hunting and all things outdoors since as early as I can remember. My dad put a wrench in my hands as soon as he could and I have been taking things apart and putting them back together ever since( not always successfully ) . The concept of overland has always drawn my interest but the distractions of life pulled me away from ever really taking part. I am now in a place where I can start to take more time for myself and enjoy living. I hope to make some great new friends and see new places! View attachment 35919
Hello DZ305 and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!