New member here from Oklahoma

• HTML tutorial

Jayandcourt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi guys and gals, thanks for the add. I'm from southeastern Oklahoma and slowly stepping into the lifestyle. Purchased a home made trailer and slowly upgrading it. I drive a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Can't wait to learn so much from you all.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Welcome from Central Oklahoma.
SE Oklahoma is a good place to live for "overlanding".
Will be heading to McGee creek for a camping/ham radio weekend with an offroad ham radio Facebook group I admin (link in signature) and then headed to the Ouachita NF for Field Day (ham radio event) in June.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Looking forward to pics of your Taco and the trailer as you build it out.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys and gals, thanks for the add. I'm from southeastern Oklahoma and slowly stepping into the lifestyle. Purchased a home made trailer and slowly upgrading it. I drive a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Can't wait to learn so much from you all.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform..look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome, I'm over in Arizona! Come say hi in the Oklahoma Overlanders, Where ya at? thread! Let's see some photos of your rig and trailer! I love seeing build threads of home-brew trailers