Traveler I

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Andrews
Member #

Hey y’all,

New member from the middle TN area. Currently building out a FZJ80. I’ll do a full thread on the story behind it and the build as it progresses. I am just a dude in search for adventure. Mechanic of 10+ years with a passion for off-road vehicles. Happily married to my college sweetheart. After 3 years sitting behind a desk it’s time to start getting active again and live the life I’ve always wanted.

Pic is from when I first bought it.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey y’all,

New member from the middle TN area. Currently building out a FZJ80. I’ll do a full thread on the story behind it and the build as it progresses. I am just a dude in search for adventure. Mechanic of 10+ years with a passion for off-road vehicles. Happily married to my college sweetheart. After 3 years sitting behind a desk it’s time to start getting active again and live the life I’ve always wanted.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Nate_Andrews

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Big Mike

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Smyrna, TN, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Big Mike
Hey y’all,

I’m from the Murfreesboro area. If you ever need help I’m good with a wrench.