• HTML tutorial

JoeJLUR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fairfield, CT, USA
Member #

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered this amazing forum. I’m new to the overland scene, but I have been off roading and camping for years. I bought a 2018 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon that I am starting to outfit for overlanding. I was wondering if there are any northeast meetups happening soon? I’d love to check out other rigs and get more ideas for my setup. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered this amazing forum. I’m new to the overland scene, but I have been off roading and camping for years. I bought a 2018 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon that I am starting to outfit for overlanding. I was wondering if there are any northeast meetups happening soon? I’d love to check out other rigs and get more ideas for my setup. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks,
Joe
Hello Joe and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Once you get your member number, you can upgrade your account. Then access the members calendar for events and RALLY events to see what's going on in your neck of the woods.