New member from central Alabama...

• HTML tutorial

OfTheMarsh

Rank 0

Traveler I

Alabama
Hey All,

I'm a new member here and I'm looking to learning a lot from this community and getting out more (travelling that is). I currently have two vehicles. A 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser and a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro which is my DD. The FZJ80 is ready to go for overlanding, however it needs some work. I need rewire the lighting accessories, patch a hole in the driver's side floorplan, and I really would love to get the O2 sensors back in place and some cats back on it just for cleaner emissions (I'm trying to be a little earth friendly here). It currently has what you see in the picture, plus the Dobinson's rear bumper, an ARB roof rack, and a Smittybilt RTT.

Once I get the FZJ80 back up and patched, I'm planning on selling it and then building out the TRD or maybe perhaps get rid of the TRD Pro and get an old HZJ75 Troopy and get an 2012-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX to cruise around in as a DD. I'm not quite sure, as I always go back and forth, hemmin' and hawin'.

Looking forward to learning, discussions, and building community here!

Best! IMG_2268.JPG

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey All,

I'm a new member here and I'm looking to learning a lot from this community and getting out more (travelling that is). I currently have two vehicles. A 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser and a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro which is my DD. The FZJ80 is ready to go for overlanding, however it needs some work. I need rewire the lighting accessories, patch a hole in the driver's side floorplan, and I really would love to get the O2 sensors back in place and some cats back on it just for cleaner emissions (I'm trying to be a little earth friendly here). It currently has what you see in the picture, plus the Dobinson's rear bumper, an ARB roof rack, and a Smittybilt RTT.

Once I get the FZJ80 back up and patched, I'm planning on selling it and then building out the TRD or maybe perhaps get rid of the TRD Pro and get an old HZJ75 Troopy and get an 2012-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX to cruise around in as a DD. I'm not quite sure, as I always go back and forth, hemmin' and hawin'.

Looking forward to learning, discussions, and building community here!

Best! View attachment 64105
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toys and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Call me crazy here but you have dream vehicles already to go and get knee deep in adventure. I'd do the simple repairs and roll what you got. Just thinking out loud...

OfTheMarsh

Rank 0

Traveler I

Alabama
Hey Chadlyb, I appreciate the kind words! I do have dream vehicles you are right on that. I guess the saying goes that "it's always greener on the other side" and I guess I've been infatuated with wanting to get my hands on a 75 series troopy for quite some time. I'm going to get those repairs done though and take it from there like you said!