New Jeep JK/JL Molle Panels from Tribe16

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I was down in Texas a few weeks ago visiting Tribe16(the premier Jeep and Offroad Race shop in Texas). While I was drooling over the amazing rigs they are always building there, I got a sneak peak at Tribe16's new Molle panels for the Jeep JK/JL.
My favorite are the flank(side) panels that let you take advantage of a pretty large, useless place in the back of your jeep to be able to SECURELY store a lot of gear.... and not just the usual MOLLE bags. The slotted sections let you attach fire extinguishers and even Roto-Pax mounts. The same design is incorporated into the rest of their panels as well. Right now they have Flank panels, tailgate panels, back of seat panels and overhead console panels. The front overhead console even accommodates a CB/Ham radio mount that tucks nicely out of the way of your already crowded dash.
The fit and finish of these new panels are amazing. They are all plasma cut steel and powdercoated black.

I ordered a pair of Flank Panels plus a Tailgate Panel and will do a full write-up on the instal soon and long term review on them in a few months.
For now, go check them out yourself at TRIBE16
www.tribe-16.com

Reactions: MazeVX

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
I really like those, just don't like the price. I will have to save some then get them.

Thanks