Influencer II

Athens, GA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Hey there everyone,

Found this forum through a friend and I never realized there was such a big Overland following. Its very inspiring. My name is Eric, lead a group of overland enthusiast from Athens, GA (The Classic City). I drive several vehicles depending on the difficulty of the path we plan ahead. I am fairly experienced in camping, mechanical know how, and trail leading. I work for Toyota-Denso as an engineer, and enjoy designing alot of different things for my vehicles and my friends. I am heavily invested in Isuzus, I own 2 now and have had about 10 previously, I am a very active member on the PlanetIsuzoo forum. I design and make 2nd Gen Isuzu armor (bumpers, rock rails,skids) and other ride improvement products like HD links and such.

I have a '94 Isuzu Trooper, "the Dakar winner", its had my once over with 230k on the clock and running strong. Its my family Overland vehicle it has plenty of space for me and the family.
IMG_20170923_173043.jpg

I also have a '98 Amigo RS, the Meego, it was my "wheeling rig" in my younger days. It has lockers, 34"s, and a Teralow gearcase installed and a winch. It has everything I need to get me anywhere I would want to go. When I don't have any passengers this is my go to rig and Daily driver.

Screenshot_20170901-224820 (1).png

Hope to see some of yall on the Trails and have a great time. If your interested more in my adventures or my groups other rides you can check them out on Facebook or Instagram by following: ClassicCityOverland

Reactions: DanR

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey there everyone,

Found this forum through a friend and I never realized there was such a big Overland following. Its very inspiring. My name is Eric, lead a group of overland enthusiast from Athens, GA (The Classic City). I drive several vehicles depending on the difficulty of the path we plan ahead. I am fairly experienced in camping, mechanical know how, and trail leading. I work for Toyota-Denso as an engineer, and enjoy designing alot of different things for my vehicles and my friends. I am heavily invested in Isuzus, I own 2 now and have had about 10 previously, I am a very active member on the PlanetIsuzoo forum. I design and make 2nd Gen Isuzu armor (bumpers, rock rails,skids) and other ride improvement products like HD links and such.

I have a '94 Isuzu Trooper, "the Dakar winner", its had my once over with 230k on the clock and running strong. Its my family Overland vehicle it has plenty of space for me and the family.
View attachment 35710

I also have a '98 Amigo RS, the Meego, it was my "wheeling rig" in my younger days. It has lockers, 34"s, and a Teralow gearcase installed and a winch. It has everything I need to get me anywhere I would want to go. When I don't have any passengers this is my go to rig and Daily driver.

View attachment 35713

Hope to see some of yall on the Trails and have a great time. If your interested more in my adventures or my groups other rides you can check them out on Facebook or Instagram by following: ClassicCityOverland
Hi Eric and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!