Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome from AZ! Have an idea on what you want on your new ride?

Reactions: GJ14

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome Gahlen (@GJ14)! There have been a number of new members in the mid and South Western side of Oregon lately, so hopefully someone will put together a meetup. Maybe a meetup somewhere along 126 will draw members from Bend as well. Even if that doesn't happen right away, there are already a number of members from South Washington and North Oregon (Portland) who are getting together just about monthly, so it might be worth the drive North for you. There is also a group from the Salem area that has gotten together on Facebook to plan [link]. The best way to find out what is going on is to check out the Rally Point system [link] and to watch this section of the forum for posts from others in the area. Of course, there are also the larger events that draw overlanders from all around, like the NW Overland Rally in Plain, WA [link].

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: GJ14 and Kent R

Reid Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rogue River, OR, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7BHH
Welcome from Rogue River Oregon. I am new to the community as well. I have talked to a few others locally and we were possibly doing something after the holidays towards the Bend area to play in the snow. Although I procrastinate a lot because of a busy schedule so there's that...:)

Reactions: Kklena808

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

Welcome GJ14, I am from the Eugene/Springfield area as well. You may have seen my Excursion around the area. Always willing to learn a new route or share my own with a OB member. upload_2019-1-26_11-5-54.png
While we may be too heavy and long for some of the jeep billy goat trails around the state, there has not been a whole lot of places that we have set out for that we haven't been able to get into.

Kklena808

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Eugene, OR, USA
First Name
Kalena
Last Name
Caravalho
Member #

How is everyone? I finally got a new truck and am so excited to finally get back to doing what I love! You can follow my adventures and modifications @lynxtaco808 on Instagram.

Reactions: McKenzieOverland

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
How is everyone? I finally got a new truck and am so excited to finally get back to doing what I love! You can follow my adventures and modifications @lynxtaco808 on Instagram.
Welcome Alexia,

I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Munga Brown @Big G are your closest Member Representatives.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again Alexia.

Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kklena808

jonald

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Corvallis, OR, USA
First Name
Jonald
Last Name
Gradwohl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7KWY
Just registered.
Corvallis...
Observing stay home practices and spending a lot of time in ViewRanger planning routes.

Reactions: M Rose

RubiRigo

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Mountain View, CA, USA
First Name
Rodrigo
Last Name
S
Member #

My name is gahlen. I live in thurston area of Springfield.
Used to have an 01 jeep grand cherokee and have now moved on to a 2003 lexus gx470 as my overland rig. Would love to meet up with some local guys for some camp trips and trail runsView attachment 79135View attachment 79137
Nice! I had a 04 wj and now I moved up to the JKUR.

Welcome to OB from Cali

Attachments