Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota
First Name
Angel
Last Name
Felix
Hey everyone!

Just got a new truck with the intention to explore the UK to the fullest. Coming out of the Japanese car world this is all very new to me but i'm excited to learn and travel. I'm currently down in the South west near Oxford, im looking forward to meeting up with some of you. If you see me around feel free to say hi. Im the only Toyota Tacoma down here. IMG_0620.jpeg

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Congratulations on purchasing your Toyota and welcome to OB! Keep us posted with your experiences!

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

which engine, transmission do they use in the UK ?

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
I look forward to it as well. Is there anything coming up soon?
Yes there is a Skye Trip at the beginning of April, the Adventure Overland Show at the end of April and beginning of May we have a Lake District meet. Plus Nik our southern Rep is working on a few things further south,
Keep an eye on the Rally Point for updates and on the OB West Europe FB page

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Hey everyone!

Just got a new truck with the intention to explore the UK to the fullest. Coming out of the Japanese car world this is all very new to me but i'm excited to learn and travel. I'm currently down in the South west near Oxford, im looking forward to meeting up with some of you. If you see me around feel free to say hi. Im the only Toyota Tacoma down here. View attachment 141682
So cool to see one of these in the uk. It’s such a shame we can’t get our hands easily on these amazing trucks! I have always loved the 4Runner and Tacoma!