Ashland, VA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pyne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4BKR
Hey Folks! New guy here from Ashland, VA. I used to do a fair amount of mild off roading in my Wrangler when I was younger, but ventured away from it when I started adulting. Now I'm slowly building up my 2011 Nissan xTerra in hopes of doing some overland type stuff. It's by no means lean, mean, and sexy yet. 2" lift and misc minor upgrades. Still much to do though. For all intents and purposes, I'm pretty green and in the learning stage. Looking forward to what this may bring!

Thanks,

- Beaker

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome from Covington, Va.

We've got a meet-up Sunday in Lexington at noon and we're going to ride across the mountain to Roanoke and have some BBQ at Mission BBQ around 3pm.

Wanderlost78

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Ashland, VA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pyne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4BKR
Welcome from Covington, Va.

We've got a meet-up Sunday in Lexington at noon and we're going to ride across the mountain to Roanoke and have some BBQ at Mission BBQ around 3pm.
I keep running into you across boards. BTW, where on your X did you put your badge? I haven't figured out where to put it yet.

I wish I could make that! Unfortunately, I'm on call this week and on a pretty tight leash with work.

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I keep running into you across boards. BTW, where on your X did you put your badge? I haven't figured out where to put it yet.

I wish I could make that! Unfortunately, I'm on call this week and on a pretty tight leash with work.
Well maybe next time!

I put it on the rear gate near the door handle.

Reactions: Wanderlost78

Wanderlost78

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Ashland, VA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pyne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4BKR
Well maybe next time!

I put it on the rear gate near the door handle.
Awesome. That was one of the places I was thinking. Either there or just forward of the driver's door. I imagine it'll hold up better in the rear though.