New guy from edmonton

• HTML tutorial

Pugsley

Rank 0

Traveler I

hey new to this overlanding scene living in edmonton alberta
At the monent have a stock f150 joined to hopefully meet some people and get some ideas for setting up my truck

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

hey new to this overlanding scene living in edmonton alberta
At the monent have a stock f150 joined to hopefully meet some people and get some ideas for setting up my truck
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

PeterW

Rank 0

Traveler I

You should come by our shop, we are a one stop shop for an overland/ offroad build.

Treadhead Garage LTD
great to hear! I will stop by.

I have a 2017 tacoma long bed. By chance do you guys install custom drawer / storage management systems for my truck bed. I have a kb voodoo bed rack over a bakflip cover, so I cannot open the cover making it very difficult to access / store things in the bed. I'm looking for a solution. something like this would be ideal. With half of the bed stock (with enough clearance to store a cooler etc) the other half with built in drawer

TreadHead Garage

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Member #

great to hear! I will stop by.

I have a 2017 tacoma long bed. By chance do you guys install custom drawer / storage management systems for my truck bed. I have a kb voodoo bed rack over a bakflip cover, so I cannot open the cover making it very difficult to access / store things in the bed. I'm looking for a solution. something like this would be ideal. With half of the bed stock (with enough clearance to store a cooler etc) the other half with built in drawer
We do can make something happen for sure, we more so work with steel. But i do like a challenge

Have you seen decked poly slide drawers?

PeterW

Rank 0

Traveler I

We do can make something happen for sure, we more so work with steel. But i do like a challenge

Have you seen decked poly slide drawers?
yes I have, problem with that setup is there’s nowhere to put my 17”tall cooler/fridge, unless I’m thinking of something else, or perhaps it’s possible to only install decked on half the bed..?
Do you guys supply ARB storage systems?

Thanks for the quick replies :)

TreadHead Garage

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Member #

yes I have, problem with that setup is there’s nowhere to put my 17”tall cooler/fridge, unless I’m thinking of something else, or perhaps it’s possible to only install decked on half the bed..?
Do you guys supply ARB storage systems?

Thanks for the quick replies :)
Yes we can do the ARB system, and yes you could install half the decked unit.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Welcome from Utah. Hope to explore up your way this year.