Jersey
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Vega
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello all. New from Jersey. Yeah i know, I dont like this state to much either. Working on building my 1994 Ford Bronco into a capable overland vehicle. Currently running mostly stock. 302 engine with E4OD. Swapped out auto locks to Warn premium manual hubs. Running 33" BFG Mud Terrains with leveling springs off an F250. Installed powerstop brakes up front. Other than that and a few little things here and there the truck remains stock. Went to Moab in 2018 because it was on my bucket list and instantly fell in love with the scenery as well as the community out there. Had an opportunity to go off roading out there and saw how all these groups came together with their familes. I want that so heres to beginning new adventures off the beaten path.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all. New from Jersey. Yeah i know, I dont like this state to much either. Working on building my 1994 Ford Bronco into a capable overland vehicle. Currently running mostly stock. 302 engine with E4OD. Swapped out auto locks to Warn premium manual hubs. Running 33" BFG Mud Terrains with leveling springs off an F250. Installed powerstop brakes up front. Other than that and a few little things here and there the truck remains stock. Went to Moab in 2018 because it was on my bucket list and instantly fell in love with the scenery as well as the community out there. Had an opportunity to go off roading out there and saw how all these groups came together with their familes. I want that so heres to beginning new adventures off the beaten path.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your Bronco build and your adventures.

Reactions: Vega

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region! Our events are family friendly and we encourage getting the kids out there and teaching them about the outdoors and making memories that will last a lifetime!

April 25-28th we will be in your backyard for the East Region Spring Meetup. Here is the Rally Point event link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/east-region-spring-meetup/

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar

Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/

If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Vega

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Looking forward to pics of the 94 Bronco.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound! There’s nothing wrong with Jersey once you get away from all the concrete... and the people haha. I can say that since half my family is from there haha. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your Bronco at one of our east region events!