Launch Member

Contributor I

York, PA, USA
First Name
Saidrick
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Hello all. I also posted in new member forum. Would like to here as well. My name is Saidrick Lewis. Born in Baltimore Md and raised in Carroll County Md. I have lived the past 15 + years in Pa. Now in Dover for the past 5 years. Would be up to meeting every and anyone in the surrounding areas. I am willing to do some road trips. Familiar with Md, Pa,Va,WV. But not just limited to these places. Let me know.

Semper Fi

Reactions: Travis Bossler

PR4TN06

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clifton, Va
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Maldonado
Member #

Danny from NOVA, and I am like super new to not only to the site but to Overland camping. I am down to meet ups but please understand that I am for real brand new so I will ask a lot of questions/advice. Trying to get my Tundra up to speed without going broke or getting my wife to leave me.

Empty pocket 4RUNNER

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

York, PA, USA
First Name
Saidrick
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Danny from NOVA, and I am like super new to not only to the site but to Overland camping. I am down to meet ups but please understand that I am for real brand new so I will ask a lot of questions/advice. Trying to get my Tundra up to speed without going broke or getting my wife to leave me.
Pleasure to meet you Danny. I am also new to “Overland” I have been hunting, camping and vehicle camping all my life, but not necessarily overland style. I have some off-road experience being from the farm.. I am also a family man and trying to build my rig smartly without pulling from the family so I get it. Looking to buy what I need and not have to keep swapping parts or getting ones that don’t suit my style. I am compiling quality parts but not the top line parts of the line. I am learning a lot about what quality mid budget items that can almost be bomb proof. It can be done without the woman, in my case women of the house making you come up missing lol!! My wife and daughter keep me in check hahahaha!

Feel free to message me I am up to learning more and helping with the little I know. I still have tons of questions myself and this is a great source of info!

Semper Fi