Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I hear ya it is rare, and as long as you dont go into regen with a bunch of brush right up against the exhaust there is nearly no risk. Its just something anyone going out and about with an after treatment rig needs to be aware of, packing a fire extinguisher is a very good idea, for anyone honestly. Hell even a catalytic converter on a gas rig can start a brush fire if the conditions are right...

rkcreative

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Thank you for all of the incredible input folks. I truly appreciate it.

After a long search I just yesterday closed a deal on a car. While the ZR2 was a strong contender, I was able to score a great deal on a one owner, low mile 2017 JKUR Hard Rock. The Rubi already came equipped with a 2.5" AEV lift, AEV geometry correction brackets and a full set of AEV Salta wheels on 35" NIttos, among some other goodies. At 35K this was simply too good of a deal to pass up in terms of out of pocket expenses, out of the box capability and residual value retention proposition.

I couldn't be more excited to get the next automotive adventure started! Now I am off to searching for goodies to get this thing fully trail ready :D

Last edited:

great08

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elizabeth City, NC, USA
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Mitchell
That sounds like it was an AMAZING deal! Congrats! That thing is going to be super capable as is. Have fun out the exploring this beautiful country.