NE-PA

• HTML tutorial

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

New here on the forums but hoping to see and find some PA Overlanders to start talking to. NJ, NY, DE, and MD. Feel free to chime in you're all pretty close.

Hoping to be able to get some trips going, trek it a little bit, hit up trails, camps, whatever. I am a pretty avid outdoorsman. Fishing, Hunting, Kayaking. Let me know!

Reactions: Xplorr313

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Sounds like you're into everything we're into. We're Mid-Atlantic Expeditions and we're located in NJ. Feel free to join us anytime.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

@MAX-Leon I think I have you followed on the Insta. Not sure, will check on my lunch break. But, heck yea. I am all game for anything. This year is definitely and get out and do more kinda year for me.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
@SeguineJ sounds like it's going to be a year of fun for you! I hope we can help with that!

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

@MAX-Leon Hopefully. 2016 Toyota SR5 Prem 4Runner in White to get built and ready while winter still last is the goal. If I can get it going soon I think it will be an eventful spring/summer.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Nice! If you need any pointers on what to buy or anything, I can lend some advice. Just let me know.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
New here on the forums but hoping to see and find some PA Overlanders to start talking to. NJ, NY, DE, and MD. Feel free to chime in you're all pretty close.

Hoping to be able to get some trips going, trek it a little bit, hit up trails, camps, whatever. I am a pretty avid outdoorsman. Fishing, Hunting, Kayaking. Let me know!
Hey man. As you already know I'm close by and try to get out on the trails whenever I can. Unfortunately a lot of trails around us are presently gated but there are open ones. We have a Mtn Roo Mid Atlantic weekend event in/around Bald Eagle State Forest in the spring but will be making a trip or two there before that to finalize routes. It's an event for off road Subaru's but everyone is welcome. If you're interested in a day trip there before hand let me know.