• Total voters

Eastern Cape Overland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Cape Hatteras
Member #

So the first NC meet up is happening!!! January 14 2017 Carolina Beach State Park Marina 2pm.
Meet and Great fellow Overland Bound members form across NC and SC as well as other overlanders. With 2 beaches near by and camping on site this will be a fun event. The park is open to public and takes reservations for campsites. Sites are $17 Freeman park 4x4 beach is $30 for day pass and fort fisher is $25. Hope you can come down and see us!

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
It was a great time in all about 10-12 rigs showed up some with overland bound and some not some very nice rigs and great people to hang out with we talked about doing another one in the near future so keep and eye out for future post

BigJoe1960

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

So the first NC meet up is happening!!! January 14 2017 Carolina Beach State Park Marina 2pm.
Meet and Great fellow Overland Bound members form across NC and SC as well as other overlanders. With 2 beaches near by and camping on site this will be a fun event. The park is open to public and takes reservations for campsites. Sites are $17 Freeman park 4x4 beach is $30 for day pass and fort fisher is $25. Hope you can come down and see us!
East Cape Overland, I'm new in Charleston, SC and would love to hear about future meet ups. I went to school in Wilmington, not a stretch at all for a good weekend venture.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk