Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Last weekend (29 Feb - 02 Mar 20) was a long weekend here in Western Australia so I took members from my 4WD Club down to Nannup for the weekend.

Nannup is about 2 1/2 hours south west from Perth and is in the Southern Forrest region with big forrests of Jarrah, Marri and Karri trees.

Came across a couple of medium size Jarrah trees on the tracks that need clearing.

Had a great weekend awy - comments welcomed.

Karl

2020-02-29 4WD - 002-Edit.jpg

2020-02-29 4WD - 005-Edit.jpg

2020-02-29 4WD - 010-Edit.jpg

2020-02-29 4WD - 011-Edit.jpg

2020-02-29 4WD - 015-Edit.jpg

2020-02-29 4WD - 020-Edit.jpg

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
How yall holding up over there friend? Hard hit, you folks have been. Massive fires, now this pandemic. Thankfully our hobby takes us into nature and that seems the best kinda social isolation one can have.

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

How yall holding up over there friend? Hard hit, you folks have been. Massive fires, now this pandemic. Thankfully our hobby takes us into nature and that seems the best kinda social isolation one can have.
I guess that it is the same as everywhere else.

I had a couple of trips planned into some remote country over the next two months but have had to cancel them :disappointed: :disappointed: - but once this mess is over I am heading out bush for a few days :grinning::grinning:

I live on the west coast of Aust so we didn't have the issues with the fires luckily, but everyone was affected in some way - but as with every thing we will get through it.

At least now I have plenty of time to plan trips and modifications to my Navara :grinning::grinning:

Take care and I will see everyone on the otherside of this mess.

Karl

Reactions: Ashton