Morris Mule and awning mounting solutions

• HTML tutorial

DanE

Rank 0

Contributor I

Need some help from the Morris Mule experts. Trying to figure out a solution so I can use my awning with my Tepui. I have it mounted to the uprights, awning will be in the way of the window flap support rods. I could mount it lower which would clear the rods but you couldn't stand upright under the awning. TIA for the help!!!

Boy Scout

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Louisvlle, KY
Member #

Did you ever come up with a solution? I may just tent on the roof. I was just out for a week and left my tent and tarped over the entire trailer and loved it. I also tied my hammock to one corner. I could not be happier with any other trailer. The Morris Mule is the most versatile trailer out there. Camping one week, hauled furniture the next and then a load of firewood.

L Baker

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Pearland
First Name
Lyndall
Last Name
Baker
Member #

My awning works fine with the tent. I'm using the slider racks from Morris Mule. Some aluminum square tube bolted to the awning that slide into the rack. I've drilled additional holes in the slider racks, measured just right to fit with the window / door rods. Guess it all depends on what side your window and awning is on.

Attachments