Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Im guessing nobody... lol
Make it happen...Just go to the Rally Point and fallow the instructions on setting one up... if you DM me your email address I can send you the official “Starting a Meetup “ information pdf, or better yet... contact your regional Director @AdventureWithDanan for the information packet and other stuff he can provide for you.

kaine ellis

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Monticello, GA, USA
First Name
kaine
Last Name
ellis
Member #

Make it happen...Just go to the Rally Point and fallow the instructions on setting one up... if you DM me your email address I can send you the official “Starting a Meetup “ information pdf, or better yet... contact your regional Director @AdventureWithDanan for the information packet and other stuff he can provide for you.
Im really wanting to get a group of people together. I was in the car scene for a long time and have always believed it was the best way to learn and help. A group of people make a bigger movement than a single person. Thank you for the reply i will most definatly contact the regional director.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Im really wanting to get a group of people together. I was in the car scene for a long time and have always believed it was the best way to learn and help. A group of people make a bigger movement than a single person. Thank you for the reply i will most definatly contact the regional director.
You are correct in thinking the best way to learn is from like minded individuals. That’s the whole point of the RAlly Point System. It’s also why we have Directors and Member Representatives. Danan might also know of stuff going on in your area. Don’t be afraid to message people directly with a Member Representative or Regional Director rag in their name. We are here to help any member needing assistance.

Reactions: kaine ellis

Tater&SweetWheat

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Athens, GA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4EEV
I'm in if you get this set up. I'm from Athens but I think I could grab a couple folks out of Macon who would be interested, too.

Reactions: kaine ellis

Gage

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kennesaw, GA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Scotti
Member #

We need to get a monthly meet in georgia preferably somewhere in middle georgia that way everyone from all over the state can come. What needs to be done to make this happen?
I'm in as well. Looking forward to meeting locals.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

I'd be interested in seeing this happen. I'm in Rincon (near Savannah) so somewhere middle GA (for the love of God not in Atlanta) would be great.
Im right down the road in savannah. Out towards Isle of hope and Skidaway