Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS

Gems of Montana. The Missouri river has three ferries that cross it. Which are ran by their local County's. This trip will Cross country through eastern Montana on gravel roads with the objective to ride all three ferries.

Reactions: chetmak

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
i have been over all of them except Virgelles. There is a cute antique store there

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Saw the antique store but it wasn't open. We did buy some eggs from the ferry lady though. Here's a picture getting off the ferry and then going under the rail road trestle at Virgelle. I think I'm going to make this. I LOVE Montana. Fort Benton is worth a stop too if you like Montana history.IMG_3153.jpgIMG_3160.jpg

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
grew up in Hiline area just 50miles from Fort Benton. When I was a kid. the fort was just the Corner tower. It is awesome what they have done with the Fort Now. Great History.

Reactions: shortbus4x4

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

grew up in Hiline area just 50miles from Fort Benton. When I was a kid. the fort was just the Corner tower. It is awesome what they have done with the Fort Now. Great History.
Where at? My boss at the International dealer here in Spokane was born in Fort Benton and his family still has a place up near there. I worked oilfields in ND for three years so got to drive across MT alot and fell in love with the state.

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
Where at? My boss at the International dealer here in Spokane was born in Fort Benton and his family still has a place up near there. I worked oilfields in ND for three years so got to drive across MT alot and fell in love with the state.
wester of Chester MT