Launch Member

Member I

Port St. Lucie, FL, USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Neckles
Member #

I've been seeing a bunch of molle panels for sale. I currently have molle straps on the back of my front seats. I was considering the molle panel that goes from the rollbar to the windshield, would it be useful? If anyone uses a molle set up please tell me what you do with it.
Regards,

RainierandTacos

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Marysville, WA, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0SRK
The only Molle I currently have in the truck is a visor panel I picked up recently from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. I primarily use it for a pen and my sunglasses at the moment. Am also considering some seatback panels from them and the bedside panels from Victory 4x4 so I can keep stuff near the sides of the softopper where I can access it easily. The plan is just gear organization but I hope to get some ideas from this thread as well.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
It lets you get creative with your storage but it also gives you more nooks and crannies to cram stuff which itself can be counter productive.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

I bought one from Rago fab and zip tied it to the bottom of my rear seat. I have medical kit and inflation bag. Mounted on it. It allows full use of seat and gives our dog an area to ride.
A6B65FD4-C3CA-47FA-95CC-9BB93599A926.jpegB8A36A0D-203F-4EE5-96C9-BADD70C64485.jpeg17B00BE0-1F5C-4AB9-9089-2D32752B5E3F.jpeg

MeHere!

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Somerville, MA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Witkus
Member #

I've been wanting a couple of these for my door panels and maybe the rear window, I may fabricate some from wood

Mogs And Dogs

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, California, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Cross
Member #

I love the rear window panels and have been thinking about adding that myself. I can't get over the feeling though that in an accident at on-road speeds, all of that stuff, including the panel, are going to tear loose and end up in the front of the cab.