bjohnson2607

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Johnson
Huge shout out to the Owner mark for amazing customer service. My door was slightly warped on the passenger side so I submitted a warranty claim. Aaron Responded back to me within hours about wanting to get some photos so they could get it resolved. Fast forward 24 hours to a Saturday and Mark personally reached out to me even making a special trip to Tucson AZ just to come resolve the issue. We got the door squared up and had a nice chat. You can tell he’s very passionate about his company and really wants to make sure his customers are completely satisfied.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Good to hear that. In the next few years we may be looking for something that can compete with the Airstream Basecamp 16 footer.
Huge shout out to the Owner mark for amazing customer service. My door was slightly warped on the passenger side so I submitted a warranty claim. Aaron Responded back to me within hours about wanting to get some photos so they could get it resolved. Fast forward 24 hours to a Saturday and Mark personally reached out to me even making a special trip to Tucson AZ just to come resolve the issue. We got the door squared up and had a nice chat. You can tell he’s very passionate about his company and really wants to make sure his customers are completely satisfied.

Reactions: er waddell

Clalondeberg

Rank II

Contributor II

Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
LaLondeBerg
Member #

bjohnson2607, what was the solution for your door? Ours is having the same issue.

Reactions: er waddell

Mtnmn99

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

The rig did well on my past trip. This week's second short is our Mission Overland Trailer and what a muddy mess it became during our Custar trail exploration trip.https://youtube.com/shorts/jJqon_93hBk?feature=share

Reactions: Corrie