Launch Member

Contributor III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Ferguson
Member #

When and where are we going to do this? May I suggest with Calf Killer Brewery at 1839 Blue Springs Road | Sparta, Tennessee, or The Lily Pad Hopyard Brewery at 920 Ridge Rd, Lancing, TN 37770 on a Saturday
@gburleson are you suggesting we meet up there and then head out somewhere to camp or something else? If going off-road and camping near there, where are you thinking? Just curious.

gburleson

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Knoxville, TN.
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Burleson
Member #

@gburleson are you suggesting we meet up there and then head out somewhere to camp or something else? If going off-road and camping near there, where are you thinking? Just curious.
I thought we'd meet, talk, have some drinks and go on our ways. However if you want to camp and go off road then I would suggest Wind Rock. They have everything you'd want. The Lily Pad Hopyard IS A BREWERY AND HAS A FOOD TRUCK AND A CAMPGROUND ONLY, BUT NOT FAR FROM WIND ROCK. Check out Wind Rocks website. I'm open for anywhere. I'd like to meet some guys, talk about overlanding and have some brews.

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Lemme know the dates I've got rendezvous in the Ozarks mid month

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I'm headed to the Rigs & Coffe meetup in Goodlettsville this Saturday. Anyone else going?
Missed this one. I’m new to the group. Looking for something like that to meet like minded people. Do they do these often?
Meetup at LBL this weekend. Come Friday and camp for the weekend or come Saturday and hit some trails. We will be camped at the Neville Bay Boat Access area.