Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival - Back in 2022! (TBD)

• HTML tutorial

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Yeah I was definitely happy to see that. Unfortunately I have to sit fingers crossed that they schedule it on days I already have off next year.

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
It was the event map that confused me. Then I noticed it has north to the right...rather than at top.

Yeah that is about 40 mins from me. If things work out and it is allowed. I hope to show up by a pass and check it out. If you have to register in advance...i am probably out...cause my life is spur of the moment

Reactions: TSO_NJ

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
So. This festival is very intriguing to me. Unfortunately I already had to select my vacation and have plans.

Looking at what it offers and it is a no brainer to attend for the full weekend. Looks like stopping for an hour or two is out...and it does seem you have to register...which never works out for me...spur of the moment is how we roll.

Looks like I will be living vicariously through those that can go...and maybe plan for 2023.

The bang for your buck is definitely there with some great content and activities.

Man...

Reactions: TSO_NJ

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
Looks like you must buy tickets in advance.

I will not be attending. But if enough people are heading that direction I may be interested in a meet up in nearby Rothrock or even Bald Eagle.

August will be here before we know it.