Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Michael and Corrie will have a YouTube Live event Friday June 12 at 1100 hrs pacific time (1900hrs UK) The time has been specifically chosen so Europe members can join in so it would be great if you can all log in.

If you have any specific questions you want to ask then send them to me and I’ll try to get them covered.
You will also be able to post questions as you log on to the event.

If we can make this a big success we can hopefully make it a regular occurrence where you get to ask all your questions direct.

Attachments

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Michael and Corrie will have a YouTube Live event Friday June 12 at 1100 hrs pacific time (1900hrs UK) The time has been specifically chosen so Europe members can join in so it would be great if you can all log in.

If you have any specific questions you want to ask then send them to me and I’ll try to get them covered.
You will also be able to post questions as you log on to the event.

If we can make this a big success we can hopefully make it a regular occurrence where you get to ask all your questions direct.
Would love to know if the map on the app is going to work the same in the uk/Europe as it’s going to in the USA?

Will try my best to drop in and say hi.

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
I believe we will get all the same features and navigation once that part is released.
The intention is to include all European National parks and National Trails etc from any public data sources that can be freely used so its down to us to try and give Michael the information we want on the maps

Reactions: paramatt

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
I believe we will get all the same features and navigation once that part is released.
The intention is to include all European National parks and National Trails etc from any public data sources that can be freely used so its down to us to try and give Michael the information we want on the maps
Looking at the app I love the fact we can add stuff so it will be on us (uk OB members) to add all favourite Lanes, trails, camping spots shops etc. I think it’s going to be super interesting to see it develop.
Thanks

Reactions: Polaris Overland