Fairbro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlingame, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW6WJF
Here's three videos from our Memorial Weekend trip to Southern Death Valley. We started at Trona Pinnacles, which is always a great place to camp. The next day we drove through Goler Wash to Barker Ranch and then crossed over Mengel Pass to Butte Valley, and camped at the head of Anvil Canyon. Although not in the videos, the following day we drove out of the park on Warm Springs Rd and Jubilee Pass Rd to Shoshone and then home.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Nice! I did that the opposite way back in February, and spent 2 rainy nights in the Geologist’s Cabin. My profile picture was taken there. Death Valley is my favorite place, and Butte Valley is my favorite place in Death Valley. You got another you tube subscriber!

Reactions: Mike G and Fairbro

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Here's three videos from our Memorial Weekend trip to Southern Death Valley. We started at Trona Pinnacles, which is always a great place to camp. The next day we drove through Goler Wash to Barker Ranch and then crossed over Mengel Pass to Butte Valley, and camped at the head of Anvil Canyon. Although not in the videos, the following day we drove out of the park on Warm Springs Rd and Jubilee Pass Rd to Shoshone and then home.
Looks fun! Thanks for sharing.