Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!

Current location is Columbia, MO, but we visit family in Grand Rapids, MI a few times a year.
Current vehicle is a 2016 Tacoma TRD OR (my first truck, bought used back in January).
Experience? New to the vehicle aspect, but I have a moderate amount of experience backpacking/hiking (lots of time in Killarney Provincial Park in Ontario, portions of the Appalachian Trail, I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro once upon a time). Looking forward to learning/playing off road with the truck.

Excited to be here!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.Welcome to Overland Bound!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi Rick and Welcome to OB.

Keep an eye on the rally points as there is lots going on in our region.

@Anchor Mtn and @Neal A. Tew our the member reps for Colorado. Please reach out to any of us as we are always happy to help.

Here is everything else Rocky Mountain: U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)

Hi! My name is Rick. Just recently joined the Overland Bound Community and actually joined a recent Rally Point Event. I'm here in the Denver area and building out a 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited. I've done a few 3-4 day trips, but hope to get one in for a week or longer. I've recently installed a Group 27 battery, power to the rear and Dometic Fridge so hoping that will allow me to extend my stays in the back country.

Here are a few recent images of my 4Runner.

Reactions: Rick Louie

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello there! Rob from CO. Recently getting interested in 4runner and overland stuff. Will be buying a trail or trd soon. Will need your all advice on making an offroad capabale rig.
Welcome to OB and the Rocky Mountain Region.

Keep an eye on the Rally Points here: Events Archive - Overland Bound

@Anchor Mtn and @Neal A. Tew are the member reps for Colorando. Reach out to any of us.

Go here for all other Rocky Mountain info:

LunerOB

Rank 0

Contributor I

Williamstown, NJ
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Ziglar
Hello. My name is Josh and I live in Williamstown, NJ. I own a 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i with no modifications at the moment. Just bought her 2 months ago. I'm 36 yrs old and love riding trails when I am able to. I have PTSD from service, so meeting new people to trail ride with gets difficult some times. Right now I only do small local trails, and can't do some of them after it rains (no one to trail ride with and don't wanna get stuck. Lol). Thank you guys for having me. Stay lifted my friends.

Attachments

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Hi everyone!

My rig is an 09 Fj with all the icon goodies and 35s.

As far as experience goes I am pretty experienced with the off-road aspect of overlanding but new to the camping, long distance travel and preparation aspect of over landing. Most of my experience is from the pay to play parks on the east coast.

Located in Allentown Pa and live in northeast part of Maryland part time for work.

Excited to be part of the group! View attachment 108953View attachment 108954
Love the rig!!! Welcome to OB from Austin, TX!!

Reactions: Magic Mike

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Hello. My name is Josh and I live in Williamstown, NJ. I own a 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i with no modifications at the moment. Just bought her 2 months ago. I'm 36 yrs old and love riding trails when I am able to. I have PTSD from service, so meeting new people to trail ride with gets difficult some times. Right now I only do small local trails, and can't do some of them after it rains (no one to trail ride with and don't wanna get stuck. Lol). Thank you guys for having me. Stay lifted my friends.
Hi Josh welcome to the best time of your life!. First thing let me say a Big Thank You For your Sacrifice for our freedom I cannot even begin to imagine what you been through my son also suffers from PTSD I've seen what it can do again thanks for your service and welcome aboard

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington - Vermont, Main, New Hampshire
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

rivercitysubaru

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Richmond, Va
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Midgett
Member #

Mark / #16265
Rig: 2004 Subaru Forester XT
Experience: We have been exploring VA all my life. expanding range as we move along

I will be at the Trailtec 4x4 open House in Richmond, Va Hope to see some new faces out and about!

Attachments

12express

Rank III

Enthusiast III

American Samoa
First Name
Corn
Last Name
Pop
Hey all,

Name is Don. Located in Phoenix.
I drive a 2 door Ram 1500 4x4. Lifted 2in front and rear and running BFG KO/2 stock size.
Haven’t done any “overlanding” exactly, but been wheeling off-road for many years.
Looking forward to seeing what others are doing in this hobby to get some good ideas for my own adventures.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey all,

Name is Don. Located in Phoenix.
I drive a 2 door Ram 1500 4x4. Lifted 2in front and rear and running BFG KO/2 stock size.
Haven’t done any “overlanding” exactly, but been wheeling off-road for many years.
Looking forward to seeing what others are doing in this hobby to get some good ideas for my own adventures.
Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Mark / #16265
Rig: 2004 Subaru Forester XT
Experience: We have been exploring VA all my life. expanding range as we move along

I will be at the Trailtec 4x4 open House in Richmond, Va Hope to see some new faces out and about!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Started my overlanding adventure this year with a Tacoma build of my everyday driver, but waiting until my move to the PNW this Fall to do anything major. I love my truck and I love camping, so this just makes sense. Happy to join a positive, encouraging, and helpful community.

Welcome! What part of the PNW?

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Don (@12express) , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There was a meet in Phoenix just yesterday so keep your eyes open in for future meet ups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.