Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

costeen1202

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi! I'm Chris from Maryland and I just picked up my 2019 Toyota Rav4 Adventure a couple weeks ago. I'm a total novice to overlanding, but excited to get out and explore what the Mid-Atlantic has to offer.

wedemmoez

Rank I

Contributor III

Dallas
whats up everyone, my name is Moe, I just got a 4runner trd pro and wanted to get into overlanding. I spend 20-40 nights a year camping and now that I have a rig to take with me, I'll be out a whole lot more.

damenjacobs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Danville, IL, USA
First Name
Damen
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

Hello Overland Bound! Name is Damen. Purchased this 4runner hoping to get into over landing. Mods so far are Bilstein 5100's (set at .85 front), Nitto Ridge Grapplers (32's) and TRD rims! Just wanted to say hello! Saving for bumpers, skid plates etc $$$$$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

Wallace Corbitt

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Chester, Richmond, Virginia 23237, United States
First Name
Wallace
Last Name
Corbitt
Member #

I’m Wallace, new member. I have a 2002 Jeep WJ Overland that I just bought a couple years ago. I live in Richmond, VA. I have a small piece of land in Shenandoah County that I do a lot of camping on in the colder months which is only a mile from the Peters Mill trailhead. Novice looking to have more adventures.

RNLand3r

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, California, USA
First Name
NoelRay
Last Name
Ronduen
Member #

Hello! Noel here. Me and my wife has started overlanding around 2017 when we got our Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road. I still consider myself novice since I do not get to go out there as much as I want to. The truck has a 3 inch lift with Icon suspension system, BFG KO2 33s, just had a bumper with winch installed recently, the RTT we had since day 1. We also love shooting and has been doing some club level 3-Gun shoots.

We're just glad to have found and finally now a part of this active and growing community. We live in Long Beach, CA and I take the 405 to work every day so I had a lot of downtime stuck in traffic and I have been watching the OB videos all of which I found very inspirational and always make the traffic bearable.

Thanks!IMG_E7252.jpg

_snakeskin_

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Castaic, California
First Name
alec
Last Name
wallis
Member #

Hello! Noel here. Me and my wife has started overlanding around 2017 when we got our Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road. I still consider myself novice since I do not get to go out there as much as I want to. The truck has a 3 inch lift with Icon suspension system, BFG KO2 33s, just had a bumper with winch installed recently, the RTT we had since day 1. We also love shooting and has been doing some club level 3-Gun shoots.

We're just glad to have found and finally now a part of this active and growing community. We live in Long Beach, CA and I take the 405 to work every day so I had a lot of downtime stuck in traffic and I have been watching the OB videos all of which I found very inspirational and always make the traffic bearable.

Thanks!View attachment 97523
Hey noel! You’re not too far from me. I’m up in Castaic CA off the 5 freeway. I know the feeling of that “traffic” you’re talking about haha if your free June 1-2 there is a big expo going on in big bear that is free! If you’re able to make it maybe we can meet up out there IMG_8668.JPG

RNLand3r

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, California, USA
First Name
NoelRay
Last Name
Ronduen
Member #

Hey noel! You’re not too far from me. I’m up in Castaic CA off the 5 freeway. I know the feeling of that “traffic” you’re talking about haha if your free June 1-2 there is a big expo going on in big bear that is free! If you’re able to make it maybe we can meet up out there View attachment 97526
Hey there! Thanks for the invite! I will definitely save that date on my calendar. We'll keep in touch!

Noel R

Reactions: _snakeskin_

damenjacobs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Danville, IL, USA
First Name
Damen
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

Thanks!View attachment 97523
Nice truck!

jgardner04

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HHZ
Howdy all,

I'm Jonathan Gardner. I'm a Program Manager with Microsoft but in my free time I have a passion for Landscape, Travel, and Outdoor photography (website here). Since moving to the PNW I actually have not had a vehicle. I got rid of my GMC 1500 when we moved. Now it was time to get back into something that could let us explore and find new photography locations. Below is the Tacoma TRD OR I just picked up. It will stay very stock until we start to figure out what we need. Looking forward to more adventure, and better pictures of the truck...

Rnic24

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

Hey what's going on everyone... just got here so ... you know... first post!

My name is Rachel, hailing form the San Diego area. I have a 2015 SR5 that has been working its way through my dream project. My overlanding experience is pretty good, but very basic as well. As I continue to dive in the community I realize.. there is soooo much more to learn! Anyways... hello!

Tomb_rnr

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bay Area, California, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Mollat
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6AGA
Hello All,
New here. Officially joined and awaiting badge. My names Mark. I go by tomb_rnr on Instagram. Looking forward to meeting some folks here and creating good memories.

Currently located in the East Bay, Ca.
Just picked up a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRDOP
My overland experience is novice but do have some off-road experience.

Rocket Metal

Rank III

Contributor III

Redondo Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Colton
Last Name
Adamick
Member #

Howdy, I'm Colton.

Vehicle is a 2010 Access Cab Tacoma ,4x4, OR. It is currently mechanically stock with some plans in the works. I'm more towards the novice side of off-roading and overlanding, but have been exposed to this sort of driving since I was little. Location is in the LA South Bay area (Lawndale/Hawthorne/Redondo beach region).

Free time is spent backpacking, hiking, gallivanting around CA, and travelling to support my SO with marathons.

Dirty, with 1 of two Prinsu racks installed, on the way back from Death Valley at the Trona Pinnacles:

Clean-ish, with RTT installed, after airing down a bit and coming over Old Dale Road in Jtree:

Reactions: Mike P and Kent R

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi Everyone - Its another Steve. - Located in Wales UK now.

Used to have Land Rovers but now working away at my Mitsubishi L200 (Triton MQ) as now more Overlander than off-roader these days. Have done Alps, Pyrenees and most of European mountain adventures in Land Rovers

Worked most of my life in international development (agriculture) so spent a lot of time off road in remote Africa and got paid too - BONUS ! - I am experienced but always learning by failing !

Now mainly a weekend warrior, planning the next adventure which will be Scandinavia 66 and 71 North in the autumn 2019

Looking forward to being part of this community

View attachment 97064View attachment 97065
Good to have you in the team Steve, as you know from Whatsapp Group I'm your region Director so if there is anything I can do to help you then let me know.
If you have any sugestions for Wales Trip lets get talking. @blackntan has some ideas around a Wales trip too so hopefully we get something puit together and get the members involved.

Reactions: Kent R

SMITHZAC000

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hi everyone!

My name is Zach and for about a year now I have been watching overlanding videos and reading about it online. 2 months ago I finally saved enough for my dream Colorado ZR2. I hope to begin truly overlanding once I get back from the dessert in October. Right now my ZR2 sits in a storage unit waiting to be actually used.

I live in the Spokane WA area and can't wait to see what it really has to offer.