First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK

My first post here
Maybe not your usual Overland Bound rig. I've opted for being able to travel with the whole family in comfort. The van is a 4Motion (4wd) with factory fitted rear diff lock for when it gets slippery. Since this photo, I've already fitted AT tyres which are slightly larger diameter. Next will be a lift kit, protection plates and a rooftop tent.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 89445

My first post here
Maybe not your usual Overland Bound rig. I've opted for being able to travel with the whole family in comfort. The van is a 4Motion (4wd) with factory fitted rear diff lock for when it gets slippery. Since this photo, I've already fitted AT tyres which are slightly larger diameter. Next will be a lift kit, protection plates and a rooftop tent.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Would love to see how it looks now. Sounds like a great start to your setup.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Looking forward to hearing more about your build out. Kudos for making the best choice for you and your family.

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
Welcome @rtexpeditions !...awesome van and feel free to check out the Australia threads when you have a minute mate !

Not too much beyond QLD/NSW on those threads yet. I hope to improve that soon, plenty of overland opportunities in the island state.