• HTML tutorial

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Hi guys and girls
Would love to get to know some members in the uk and maybe arrange meets or gatherings out and about. anyone interested let me know be good to get to know you all.

Reactions: Roger352

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Would be good if we can get together at LRO or AO. AO would be more central for a national meet and by definition is closer to what we do, maybe some of us could make both but I think I will only be able to make it a day visit as SWMBO has booked yet another holiday that clashes and left me with the dogs.

Spurs14

Rank 0

Contributor II

Uk
Guys that sounds good work wise it's hard to get away in the summer months but norm try to get those dates , don't worry about being an arsenal fan Roger the wife's family are all gooners , way the last few years have gone we've nothing to shout about !

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hi All, I'll be at AO show. Look forward to meeting up.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

I won't be able to get to any of the events down south, so was hoping if it was possible for the members that are close by if they wanted to meet up in Stirling?

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

I hope to get up for the AO Show again this year. We are also planning a Highlands and Islands Trip for 3 or 4 weeks this summer, unless the UK summer looks rubbish. Planning to leave Somerset on or around the 23 July, but likely to have a stop over in the Lake District on the way up. Scotty Lock we will be passing within a couple of miles of your place.

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

I hope to get up for the AO Show again this year. We are also planning a Highlands and Islands Trip for 3 or 4 weeks this summer, unless the UK summer looks rubbish. Planning to leave Somerset on or around the 23 July, but likely to have a stop over in the Lake District on the way up. Scotty Lock we will be passing within a couple of miles of your place.[/

Happy to meet up ...we can arrange something closer to time. I can only meet weekends as I work away through week. I know 23 is the weekend, so that's fine

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Would be good if we can get together at LRO or AO. AO would be more central for a national meet and by definition is closer to what we do, maybe some of us could make both but I think I will only be able to make it a day visit as SWMBO has booked yet another holiday that clashes and left me with the dogs.
We may give it a go and see if we can make it to the AO show

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

I maybe able to sort out something...see what we can arrange

I maybe able to sort out something...see what we can arrange

That would be good if we could catch up in Stirling. But failing that I will let you know if I'm passing your door on my way to Carlisle (got friends there).

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Will have to keep an eye out - Alot of members tend to meet up at the LR or AO shows throughout the year
Perhaps this year I'll be able to make AO in Q3/Q4 this year..

There is another load of threads else where which i started that people could write show dates to meet up with - be nice to see everyone lol

I'm in North Norfolk by the way :)

Reactions: Tim