Meet up in Stirling.

• HTML tutorial

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

I would like to organise a meet with members. I do know this won't suit everyone but I would like to host a meet and greet in Stirling. Something very informal just so we can get together for lunch. How would Sunday the 28th of May suit?
Thanks Marco

Reactions: Kevigizmo

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

Hi - That sounds a good idea & possible - I can head down from Aberdeen,

Mike
I know you can't make it convenient for all UK members but at least the Scottish and northern English members are within a reasonable drive of each other.
I have tried to make it as central for everyone.
Cheers Marco

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

I am going to Edinburgh on Sunday with my girlfriend on the motorbikes to test ride two new bikes. Not sure if we can detour if time allows but it will be on our bikes and not the landcruiser . Do you have a time and place in mind...I know Stirling but an particular spot would be good to know ...cheers

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

Cool
Can we change the meeting date to the 4th of June as something has come up in my house hold.
Scotty lock and Snowcat is this ok with you?
It looks like there will only be three members, hopefully Snowcat is still interested

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I know you can't make it convenient for all UK members but at least the Scottish and northern English members are within a reasonable drive of each other.
I have tried to make it as central for everyone.
Cheers Marco
As the UK is so large, its not always simple to find a "central" place for people to meet up as there will always be some who have to travel further than others,

The bigger show events around the country are a good place to meet up but anything outside that will always be "point to a place on a map" or similar

Would like to pop up but i'm not heading up that way for a while - maybe next time I'm heading home to the Hebrides I'll post something up lol

Good Job anyway trying to get something setup :sunglasses: