Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am going to be in the north DFW area, near Frisco, on Monday June10th in the evening. I’m wondering if anyone would like to meet up and talk about the region and how we can get some recurring meet-ups going again. I am thinking about a BBQ place that is casual and has some room to meet and talk.

Our Southwest Region Director @brien is looking for Member Representatives in the DFW area, if you’re interested in that position, we can talk about that also.

If anyone has a suggestion for a place to meet, please message me @Kent R. I had been looking at Rudy's Country Store in Frisco only because its close to where we are staying, but I’d welcome a suggestion from someone local.

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

I’d definitely be interested in meeting up. We also have the Cabelas in Allen which isn’t too far from Frisco either...

Shone

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas
First Name
Shone
Last Name
Doville
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE5OWJ
I up for a meet up. Rudy's or Cabellas is good for me.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Hey Kent, great meeting you this weekend! I'm down by DFW airport but should be able to make it up there Tuesday. We can talk more then, but I'd be happy to chat about how I can help with DFW / North Texas.

Talk to you soon!